Microcontroller Debugger solutions for Arm7
The Arm7™ embedded microcontroller core is a member of the Advanced RISC Machines (Arm®) family of general purpose 32-bit microprocessors, which offer high performance and very lower power consumption. Its outstanding feature is the 16-bit Thumb® subset of the most commonly used 32-bit instructions. These are expanded at run time with no degradation of system performance. This gives 16-bit code density (saving memory area and cost) coupled with 32-bit processor performance.
The Arm® architecture is based on Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC) principles, and the instruction set and related decode mechanism are much simpler than those of microprogrammed Complex Instruction Set Computers. This simplicity results in a high instruction throughput and impressive real-time interrupt response from a small and cost-effective chip.
Pipelining is employed so that all parts of the processing and memory systems can operate continuously. Typically, while one instruction is being executed, its successor is being decoded, and a third instruction is being fetched from memory.
The Arm memory interface has been designed to allow the performance potential to be realized without incurring high costs in the memory system. Speed-critical control signals are pipelined to allow system control functions to be implemented in standard low-power logic, and these control signals facilitate the exploitation of the fast local access modes offered by industry standard dynamic RAMs.
Supported Arm cores
Supported ARM7 Microcontrollers
- ADuC7019 ADuC7020 ADuC7021 ADuC7022 ADuC7024 ADuC7025 ADuC7026 ADuC7027
- AT91M40 AT91SAM7A1 AT91SAM7A2 AT91SAM7A3 AT91SAM7S32 AT91SAM7S64 AT91SAM7S128 AT91SAM7S256 AT91FR401
- EP7309 EP7311 EP7312
- PAC72x1 PAC72x2 MAC71x1 MAC71x2 MAC71x4 MAC71x5 MAC71x6 MAC7241 MAC7242
- NET+15 NET+20 NET+40 NET+50 NS7520
- LPC2114 LPC2119 LPC2124 LPC2129 LPC2131 LPC2132 LPC2134 LPC2136 LPC2138
- LPC2142 LPC2144 LPC2146 LPC2148 LPC2194 LPC2212 LPC2214 LPC2220 LPC2292
- LPC2294 LPC2364 LPC2366 LPC2368 LPC2378 LPC2387 LPC2468 LPC2470 LPC2478 LPC2880 LPC2888
- ST30F771 ST30F772 ST30F774 STR710 STR711 STR712 STR720 STR730 STR731 STR750
- TMS470R1A64 TMS470R1A128 TMS470R1A256 TMS470R1A288 TMS470R1A384 TMS470R1B512 TMS470R1B768
Supported ARM7 Debug, Trace and Test Features with Universal Debug Engine (UDE Debugger)
UDE - Universal Debug Engine with ETM, ETB support - Debugger and Emulator for Arm7
UDE - Universal Debug Engine - is a flexible debug and emulator platform with Multicore debugging for Arm7.
|UDE-LIC-ARM7/ARM9||/||<Selected Access Device>|