Nexus Sequence Processing Unit (SPU) support
Sequence Processing Unit (SPU) is part of the NEXUS trace and debug support of latest multi-core Power Architecture™ controllers from NXP and STMicroelectronics. SPU is connected to all debug and NEXUS clients and provide cross-trigger functionality for enhanced and powerful debug and trace scenarios.
UDE’s Universal Emulation Configurator (UEC) provides an easy to use and flexible graphical configuration frontend to get access to the complete SPU functionality.
Supported Architectures with Universal Debug Engine (UDE Debugger)
- Power Architecture® SPC57x Microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics
- Power Architecture® SPC58x Microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics
- Power Architecture® MPC57xx Microcontrollers from NXP
- Power Architecture® MPC56xx Microcontrollers from NXP
- Power Architecture® SPC56x Microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics