UDE Microcontroller Debugger solution for Infineon 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontrollers
The Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are tailored for a broad range of automotive applications such as electrification, body control modules, gateway, and infotainment applications. Based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4 (single-core) or Arm® Cortex®-M7 (single-core/dual-core), the TRAVEO™ T2G offers high performance, enhanced human-machine interfaces, high security and advanced networking protocols.
The Hardware Security Module (HSM) based on Arm® Cortex®-M0+ adds advanced security features to the devices.
UDE Microcontroller Debugger solution for TRAVEO™ T2G microcontroller family
The Universal Debug Engine UDE enables efficient debugging of all devices of the TRAVEO™ T2G microcontroller family within its user-friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Core debugging support of Arm® Cortex®-M4 / Arm® Cortex®-M7
- Core debugging support of Arm® Cortex®-M0+ (HSM) core
- Multicore debugging
- In one common debugger environment
- Synchronized run-control
- Multicore breakpoints
- Support for Arm® Cortex® Serial Wire Debug (SWD) interface
- FLASH programming of Code Flash and Work Flash
- Trace support
- ETM for program trace
- ITM for instrumentation trace
- Support for on-chip trace buffer (ETB with 8 KB) or external trace via TPIU with UAD2next or UAD3+
TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs supported by UDE Debugger
- TRAVEO T2G Body Entry: CYT2B6, CYT2B7, CYT2B9, CYT2BL
- TRAVEO T2G Body High End: CYT3BB, CYT4BB, CYT4BF
- TRAVEO T2G Cluster: CYT2CL, CYT3DL, CYT4DN
Supported TRAVEO™ T2G Debug, Trace and Test Features with Universal Debug Engine (UDE Debugger)
UDE - Universal Debug Engine with support for TRAVEO™ T2G
|UDE-LIC-CM + UDE MultiCore Add-on||/||<Selected Access device>|