Cortex-M7 S32K3 General Purpose MCUs for Automotive and Electrification Applications
UDE Multicore Debugger Solution for S32K3 Cortex-M7
S32K3 MCUs are based on the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core in single, dual and lockstep configurations for use in ISO 26262 functional safety applications up to ASIL D. Devices are offered in a range of flash memory sizes and pin-counts and include the latest security and connectivity peripherals. Complementing this is a package of safety-compliant Real-Time Drivers software for AUTOSAR and non-AUTOSAR applications, and safety and multi-core communication framework software.
The S32K3 MCUs extend the highly-scalable portfolio of NXP's Arm ® Cortex® - M0+/M4F S32K1xx chips in the automotive industry.
- Single core debugging
- Multicore debugging
- In one common debugger environment
- Synchronized run-control
- Multicore breakpoints
- Core support
- FLASH programming
- On-Chip Flash
- External QuadSPI Flash
- Trace support (in preparation)
- Program trace / data trace based on Arm CoreSight™
S32K3 Microcontrollers supported by UDE Debugger
- S32K39/37 Microcontrollers for Electrification Applications: S32K394, S32K396, S32K374, S32K376
- S32K3 automotive general purpose MCUs: S32K311, S32K312, S32K314
- S32K3 automotive general purpose MCUs: S32K322, S32K328, S32K338
- S32K3 automotive general purpose MCUs: S32K348, S32K341, S32K342, S32K358
Supported S32K3 Debug, Trace and Test Features with Universal Debug Engine (UDE Debugger)
UDE - Universal Debug Engine with multi-core support - Cortex Debugger and Emulator for Cortex-M7 S32K3
UDE - Universal Debug Engine - is a flexible debug and emulator platform with Multicore debugging for S32K3 and for Cortex-M7.
|UDE-LIC-CX-M||/||<Selected Access device>|