UDE 5.2.5. Ready for download
December 8, 2020
The new version 5.2.5 of the Universal Debug Engine® (UDE) is now available for download. We recommend that you upgrade your current UDE version to take advantage of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
After your login visit Service/Downloads and select the category 'UDE Software' or use the following link:
New Features and Improvements
- TC2xx/TC3xx debugging: Optional halt after unexpected hardware reset introduced (requires ED).
- UDE MemTool: Optional target reset after FLASH programming.
- TC3xx UCB programming: UCB_OTP configuration completed.
- TC3xx UCB programming: Additional checks added to prevent unwanted SOTA mode activation.
- Watch/Locals window: Tooltip shows now size of entry.
- Watch/Locals window: 'Expand all' function added.