UDE 2023.04 Released
The latest version 2023.04 of the UDE Universal Debug Engine is now available for download. Take advantage of the new features, enhancements and bug fixes by updating your current UDE version.
More about the major version UDE 2023 can be found in the release announcement.
New Devices Supported
- NXP S32K388
- New devices of Stellar family
- STM32C011 and STM32C031
New Features and Improvements
- UDE SimplyTrace now available for miniMCDS (AURIX TC29x, TC38x)
- Programming support for eFuses for various Cortex-M devices
- Support for Radio Flash update for NXP KW45
- Improved Flash Programming Speed over XCP for NXP S32Z
- Python for integrated UDE Python Console updated to version 3.10.13
- UDE Trace Window can now display data value trace in float format
- Support for the handling of the sleep mode for Synopsys ARC cores
Where to Download?
After your login visit Service/Downloads and select the category 'UDE Software' or use the following link: