UDE 2021.03 Released
The new version 2021.03 of the Universal Debug Engine® UDE is now available for download.
UDE 2021.03 is a service release and includes new features, enhancements and bug fixes. We recommend all customers to update your UDE version.
UDE 2021.03 New Features and Improvements
UDE 2021.03 comes with a lot of minor and major feature updates and improvements:
New Devices Supported
- SR6G7C3, SR6G7C7, SR6P7C3, SR6P7C7
- ARMv8.0-M instruction set
New Features and Improvements
- Call Graph Analysis:
- Copy to clipboard
- New tick column for dynamic call graph in timeline mode
- User configurable separator for CSV export
- Improvements for faster analysis
- Execution Sequence Chart: Improvements for faster analysis
- Improvements for AURIX TC4x support (e.g. FLASH programming)
- Improved C++ support for Tasking Tricore 6.3r1 compiler
- UDE Automation: UDE can be launched with minimized main window
- New C++ demangler (v2014) for support of templates
- Adaptation of the SAFERTOS Add-On for big-endian Power Architecture including task/code trace configuration
Please refer to the release notes for a complete list of improvements and bug fixes.
Where to Download?
After your login visit Service/Downloads and select the category 'UDE Software' or use the following link: