Cortex-M7 STM32, Kinetis Microcontrollers
Microcontroller Debugger solutions for Cortex-M7 STM32, Kinetis
The Arm® Cortex®-M7 enhances the Cortex-M4 processor with a longer dual-issue-pipeline for higher clock frequencies, a new concept of memory system, with moire DSP performance and with a lock-step mode. It based on the ARM v7-ME architecture.
- MKV56F512 MKV56F1M0 MKV58F512 MKV58F1M0
- STM32H7 dual-core line STM32H747 STM32H757 STM32H745 STM32H755
- STM32H7 single-core line STM32H723 STM32H733 STM32H725 STM32H735 STM32H743 STM32H753 STM32H742 STM32
- STM32H7 value Line STM32H750 STM32H7B0 STM32H730
- STM32 STM32F745 STM32F746 STM32F756
UDE - Universal Debug Engine with SWD, SWV, ITM support - Cortex Debugger and Emulator for Cortex-M7
UDE - Universal Debug Engine - is a flexible debug and emulator platform with Multicore debugging for Cortex-M7.
|UDE-LIC-CX-M||/||<Selected Access Device>|